Now Hiring ! Registered Nurse ICU Department Pretoria
The Registered Nurses will render and promote cost effective, safe quality patient care in accordance with hospital standards and policies.
The incumbent will further be responsible for direct and /or indirect nursing care of a patient , for assessing, planning, executing and supervising the implementation of care to meet patients needs, is a role model in the delivery of evidence based care and will actively participate in Clinical Governance.
Relevant experience in the nursing discipline;
• Capacity to implement and maintain standards of health practice required from all accredited bodies and appropriate health legislation;
• Previous experience in Emergency Department ( Casualty) would be essential.Qualifications And Experience
• To Audit health records to ensure compliance • Ensure all stock is well controlled and managed, charged and credited appropriately
• Keep abreast of current research in the discipline • Effective risk prevention and management • Maintain a therapeutic, clean and safe environment that is free from medico-legal hazards
• Adhere to the Hospitals Resuscitation and Reanimation policy
• Adhere to The Hospitals medical waste management principles and all other waste management principles
• Maintain a safe working environment in accordance with the Machinery and Occupational Safety Act • Report and act upon potential/actual risks identified
• Responsible for ensuring correct use, cleaning and storage of equipment
• Report equipment needing repair or replacement
• Work effectively and co-operatively with others to establish and maintain good working relationships that are mutually beneficial.
• Create and maintain a positive environment where the differences of others are recognized, understood, and valued, so that all can reach their full potential and maximize their contributions.
• Develop collaborative relationships to help accomplish work goal.
• Keep up to date with evolving policies and procedures
• Assumes responsibility for own personal and professional development
• Assumes responsibility for maintaining competence in CPR • Keep abreast of current research in the discipline.
• Qualified as a Registered Nurse and registered with SANC.
• Relevant experience within a specialist area ( Theatre) will be an advantage
• Matric qualification or equivalent
If you would like to apply for this Job you can Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About The Recruitment Agency South Africa (TRASA) www.trasa.co.za
Recruitment Across all 9 Provinces for Nurses