Now Hiring ! Registered or Professional Nurse Theatre ( Scrubs)
POSITION:PROFESSIONAL NURSE THEATRE
A position for a Professional Nurse (Scrub Sister) has become available at a Private Hospital in Pretoria. The successful candidates will report to the Unit
Managers, and will form part of a team that is striving for OUTSTANDING DUE TO EXCELLENCE. Please note that The Hospital is a smoke free facility and an equal opportunity employer.
o Registered Nurses: Scrub Nurse
CRITICAL PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Deliver a high standard of quality service to the customers
- Accuracy and integrity working with other staff members
- Deal with all service providers in a professional manner (e.g.Doctor’s needs and preferences)
- Complete daily functions accurately.
- Promote and carry out the image of the hospital in a professional manner
- Continuous Professional development and Training of all staff.
- Keeping abreast with developments in relevant technology and optimal utilization there off. REQUIREMENTS:NURSING
- Registered with SANC as Registered Nurse.
- Theatre technique or experience would be an advantage for theatre position.
- Sound knowledge and nursing experience.
- Prepared to work as part of a team within an existing framework.
- Must be able to work full days and overtime as required by Management.
- An ability to work under high pressure.
- Urology Nursing experience would be an advantage. BENEFITS:
- Above average salary
- Above average Unit Allowance (where applicable)
- Free meal per day
- 13th cheque
- One set of uniforms per year
- Friendly working environment
Should you require More Information or you would like to apply for the Position Please Email as at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at email@example.com
Powered by www,trasa.co.za