Now Hiring ! Senior Hospital Manager 1.2m-1.4m
The Group is committed to creating places of healing for their community’s, Focused on attracting the best expertise and dedicated to building a steadfast, devoted team.
The successful incumbent will be responsible for the execution of all strategic and operational objectives, Quality management, and Coordinating to all related hospital activities. We are seeking a talented, goal driven and self motivated individual to for fill the role of Hospital Manager.
Key Output and Accountability’s
- Develop and Implement the business strategy aligned to the Group Strategy
- Build & Manage relationships with medical professionals & other key stakeholders to ensure loyalty to the brand.
- Ensure quality customer service aligned with the mission, vision and values of the group.
- Ensure sound operational practices aligned with the operating model of the organization.
- Ensure adherence to ethical and clinical standards.
- Ensure uncompromising quality nursing care.
- Achieve financial targets that meet the growth agenda.
- Cost effective management of productivity and efficiency.
- Effect leadership and people management.
- Relevant Tertiary qualification in health care / business finance.
- A clinical/medical qualification would be highly advantageous or postgraduate qualification in business management/administration.
- At least 5 years proven senior management experience in the private heath care environment.
- Conflict handling and performance management skills
- Computer literacy is essential.
- Knowledge of project management and implementation.
- Performance based incentive scheme
Should you wish to apply for this position please email us at email@example.com
Brought to you by www.trasa.co.za